Puppy Reservation Information Page
You are always welcome to email or call with any questions.
Do not expect us to answer any phone call with a blocked, restricted or unavailable number
email@example.com 419-957-0299 (Vickie)
We are located in Northwest Ohio
All of our efforts are focused on assuring you to have a happy, healthy puppy.
from before birth until the very moment they are released into your loving
No breeding takes place here without full consideration to Momma and babies and consultation
with our Licensed veterinarian.
No Puppy EVER leaves Alzimm Kennels without you first getting to see the parents and our facilities.
We do not condone or believe in purchasing puppies sight unseen, thus one of our main reasons for
NEVER shipping ANY puppy.
We also never meet anyone at another location to place a puppy.
2015 Puppy Policies
Alzimm AKC Puppies go Home with Limited (Pet) AKC Registration Papers
AKC Limited Registered pups are
Registered with AKC.
However, any Puppies resulting from breeding of
Limited Registered dogs
can NOT be AKC Registered or shown in AKC Shows.
Alzimm reserves the right to refuse to place a puppy at any time, with anyone, including at puppy
pick up time, if we feel the puppy would not be going to the right home or to the right situation.
Alzimm is a Quality Pet, Companion Breeder only.
Alzimm is not a supplier of breeding dogs for kennels and breeders.
Alzimm never knowingly places any puppy with Puppy Mills, Brokers, Retailers, Flippers r Retailers
Alzimm reserves the right to keep pick male and female from any litter, at any time
2015 Reserve Information
Alzimm Reserve Fees are Refundable
(If something happens to your born puppy while in our care)
Placing a deposit on an Alzimm puppy is a promise to purchase and means that you have stopped looking.
Deposits are Always Non Refundable if You Cancel at Any Time for Any Reason
Reserved puppies, with a paid deposit, always stay at the reserved price.
The Reserve fee comes off of the total Puppy Price.
Alzimm will Refund your Reserve Fee if anything happens to your Puppy while in our care.
However, you do have the option to place the deposit on a future litter.
If we don't get a puppy for you (from a born, live litter) your fee will be refunded when the
next available litter goes home. However, you do have the option to place the deposit on a
If a breeding does not result in live births,
the reserve fee will be placed on a future litter only.
Alzimm does not guarantee the time, month, when a litter will be born. Nature decides that.
(Note) Deposits are used to maintain our pack and kennel. We do not always have litters
Any refundable deposits are refunded ONLY when we have litters that go home.
Sorry, No Exceptions.
To Reserve your Alzimm Puppy
1) Place a phone call to : 419-957-0299 (ask for Vickie)
2) Email the following to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Litter you are requesting and preference for male or female
Your licensed veterinarian's
We will be happy to answer any questions After you have emailed the above information and have called us.
Reserves are scheduled, 1st come 1st serve, in order of dates the reserve fees are received
Texting is not accepted
(Personal checks are ok for Reserves only. Cash is required at the time puppy is picked up)
email for information as to where to send a deposit check
Reserve Fees Are 100.00 to reserve from Any Litter, current or future
We accept Pay Pal reserve fees Also. Total PAY PAL Reserve is 105.00
(100.00 goes to puppy purchase, the 5.00 goes for pay pal fees)
Simply click the Pay now button below to pay with Pay Pal:
About Kennel Visits
No Alzimm Puppy is EVER Placed in a new home, Sight unseen !!!
Isn't it worth waiting a little while if it helps to guarantee you a healthy puppy?
Parents and Facilities are Always shown when you pick up your puppy.
We also have Grandparents and Great grandparents of most litters on the grounds.
Our retired pack family is kept here also as we don't believe in using our companions for breeding and then getting rid of them.
We welcome you to see our pack family and puppies, when there are not breeding, pregnant moms or unvaccinated pups on the grounds.
Due to the risk of Parvo Contamination, Puppies are not available to the public until they have had their first shot and it has had time to work in the puppy. Alzimm is proud to be a 100% Parvo -Free kennel and we work hard at keeping it that way.
No Alzimm Baby is ever shipped or delivered. We require that you personally visit here and see the parents, Grandparents, etc when you pick up your puppy to take him/her home.
Puppies are not "picked" until go home day. This allows for as much time as possible before choosing as puppies change so much so fast. This makes for a far better match to your needs than picking early when a puppy is way to immature yet.
If you have are uncomfortable, with our policies, of putting healthy, balanced puppies as our priority, please feel free to look elsewhere.
About Puppy Pick up Day
We arrange most pick up appointments on Saturdays between
11:00 am and 6:00 pm.
considerate in keeping your
puppy pick up date/time with us. We have others that drive a long distance
need to be able to pick their puppy also.
IN fairness to all with the puppy's
best interest at heart, A 5.00 fee per day will be charged for each day
beyond puppy pick up day that we are asked to keep your puppy for
you......... Sorry, No exceptions.
We do request that you do not
visit other kennels, veterinarian offices, pet parks, pet stores the day of your puppy pick up and do not wear
shoes/clothes that have been to the other places listed above.
Children are always encouraged to visit with you. However, we
request that you leave your fur babies home as this is not the place or
time to try to introduce them to your new baby properly.
Past Kenley/Jovina Golden retriever puppies
All Alzimm puppies go home with an exclusive Alzimm Puppy care kit.
1) AKC registration papers (Limited registration) (Goldensheps not included as they are a Crossbreed from 2 AKC parents)
2) First vet visit, shots and parasite control record
3) Pedigree information
4) An Alzimm inclusive Genetic/Congenital written Hip/Health guarantee.
5) Puppy care tip sheet.
6) Feeding suggestions
7) Copy of Purchase Contract
8) A special little Puppy Blankie (Depending on weather, time of year)
9) Nu Vet plus Sample
10) Puppy slip lead
11) Lots of love, attention and socializing with our grand babies and ourselves.
12) One-on-one personal time going over all details at puppy pick up time.
13) The best
price possible for the Nice Quality puppy you get
14) Food sample
15) A special hand made puppy toy
Some of our past beautiful Alzimm GSD Puppies
Alzimm Breeding Practices
1) Provides lots of love and care from pre-birth to go home time
1) Feeds adults and puppies properly
2) Does vet checks on adults and puppies along with proper worming, parasite preventatives, shots
3) Houses adults in the house and/or spacious, clean, warm kennel with connected, outside runs
4) Provides a safe, fenced area for exercise and kennel protection, Does not promote electronic collars.
5) Makes sure puppies are birthed, raised in heated nursery rooms, in our house, with 24/7 people and camera supervision
7) Will not ship any puppy
8) Will be happy to answer questions and give advise when asked
9) Advise support for puppy life time
10) Makes sure all adults are Veterinarian health approved before breeding.
11) Understands pedigrees and what breeding traits to match for the best puppies possible
12) Knows each individual dog and their characteristics
13) Helps match up the right puppy with the right family
14) Provides all AKC papers (for AC registered litters) when puppy goes home. (We never hold back AKC papers or force spay/neuter contracts)
15) Encourages spay/neuter at a proper, closer to mature age, not young puppies.
16) Do not encourage visitors until puppies have had first shots
17) Happily invites visitors to see the parents and see their living areas when getting their puppy.
18) Breeds for puppies following suggested confirmation guidelines, great temperaments and the best health possible.
19) Always Refuses to place a puppy in a home not deemed proper
20) Provides a good, balanced written genetic, congenital Hip and Health Guarantee no matter how
much is charged for the puppy.
21) Flatly refuses to ever sell any puppy to a pet store, puppy mill, back yard breeder, flipper or broker
22) Makes sure we have a good, supportive of breeding, vet who likes and understands the breed and personally knows our pack members.
23) Keeps health and safety of adults and puppies first
24) Breeding for quality family pets, while producing puppies with potential.
25) Never farms females out under the guise of "fostering" to USE them for our breeding, benefit at a
later date when convenient. We understand the character and emotions of German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers
and would never promote such trauma to Mommas and new puppies.
We are not affiliated with any other kennel/breeder
We do our best to provide good,healthy,intelligent,puppies for your
many years of future enjoyment and like wise expect these puppies to
have a safe and loving home to grow up in for their entire lifetime. A safe kennel with proper
shelter while outside and/or a fenced in yard or run area is preferred
for your puppy's safety and well being. We always recommend taking your
puppy to training classes with a reputable trainer.
Please feel free to inform us of any interference with us by any other breeder or person.
Do remember that all in Cyber Space is not always what it seems to be
The Fine Print:
Contracts, at time of puppy pick up to go home, Supersede any details
found on this web site, any previous emails, any previous phone
conversations, or any other website information concerning Alzimm
Website information is subject to change without notice.
Please direct any questions to me, Vickie. I am a Hobby Breeder.
the sole proprietor of Alzimm working hard to enrich the Golden Retriever
and German Shepherd breeds for family life and companionship.
However, my Hubby, Kids and Grandchildren love to hang around and help out , donating their labors of love.
Unfortunately, our Maintenance costs are rising. Our pricing is subject to change without notice.