Puppy Reservation Information Page
You are always welcome to email or call with any questions.
Do not expect us to answer any phone call with a blocked, restricted or unavailable number
email@example.com 419-957-0299 (Vickie)
We are located in Northwest Ohio
All of our efforts are focused on assuring you to have a happy, healthy puppy.
from before birth until the very moment they are released into your loving
No breeding takes place here without full consideration to Momma and babies and consultation
with our Licensed veterinarian.
No Puppy EVER leaves Alzimm Kennels without you first getting to see the parents and our facilities.
We do not condone or believe in purchasing puppies sight unseen, thus one of our main reasons for
NEVER shipping ANY puppy.
We also never meet anyone at another location to place a puppy.
On this Page, you will find the following information
Puppy Reservation Policies
Reserving your Alzimm puppy
Puppy Pick up information
Puppy care Packs
Introduction to Alzimm's Purchase Contract
Important Early spay/Neuter and HD Information
Alzimm Breeding Practices
2016 Puppy Reserve Policies
Alzimm AKC Puppies go Home with Limited (Pet) AKC Registration Papers
AKC Limited Registered pups are
Registered with AKC.
However, any Puppies resulting from breeding of
Limited Registered dogs
can NOT be AKC Registered or shown in AKC Shows.
Alzimm reserves the right to refuse to place a puppy at any time, with anyone, including at puppy
pick up time, if we feel the puppy would not be going to the right home or right situation.
Alzimm is a Quality Pet, Companion Breeder only.
Alzimm is not a supplier of breeding dogs for kennels and breeders.
Alzimm never knowingly places any puppy with Puppy Mills, Brokers, Retailers, Flippers or Retailers
Alzimm reserves the right to keep 1st pick male and female from any litter, at any time.
2015/2016 Reserve/Deposit Information
Alzimm Reserve Fees are Refundable If something happens to your born puppy while in our care.
Placing a deposit on an Alzimm puppy is a promise to purchase and means that you have stopped looking.
Deposits are Non Refundable if You Cancel at Any Time for Any Reason
However, your deposit can be placed on a future litter, if you wish.
Prices may be subject to change on Future Litters
Paid Reserve fees come off of the total Puppy Price
If we don't get a puppy for you (from a born, live litter) your fee will be refunded when the
next available litter goes home. However, you do have the option to place the deposit on a
If a breeding does not result in live births,
the reserve fee will be placed on a future litter only.
Alzimm does not guarantee the time, month, when a litter will be born. Nature decides that.
(Note) Deposits are used to maintain our pack and kennel. We do not always have litters
Any refundable deposits are refunded ONLY when we have litters that go home.
Sorry, No Exceptions.
To Reserve your Alzimm Puppy
1) Place a phone call to : 419-957-0299 (ask for Vickie)
2) Email the following to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Litter you are requesting and preference for male or female
Your licensed veterinarian's
We will be happy to answer any questions After you have emailed the above information and have called us.
Reserves are scheduled, 1st come 1st serve, in order of dates the reserve fees are received
Texting is not accepted
(Personal checks are accepted for Reserves only. Cash is required at the time puppy is picked up)
Email for information as to where to send a deposit check
Reserve Fees Are 100.00 to reserve from Any Litter, current or future
We accept Pay Pal reserve fees Also. Total PAY PAL Reserve is 105.00
(100.00 goes to puppy purchase, the 5.00 goes for pay pal fees)
Simply click the Pay now button below to pay with Pay Pal:
About Kennel Visits
No Alzimm Puppy is EVER Placed in a new home, Sight unseen !
Isn't it worth waiting a little while if it helps to guarantee you a healthy puppy?
Parents and Facilities are Always shown when you pick up your puppy.
We also have Grandparents and Great grandparents of most litters on the grounds.
Our retired pack family is kept here also as we don't believe in using our companions for breeding and then getting rid of them.
We welcome you to see our pack family and puppies, when there are not breeding, pregnant moms or unvaccinated pups on the grounds.
Due to the risk of Parvo Contamination, Puppies are not available to the public until they have had their first shot and it has had time to work in the puppy. Alzimm is proud to be a 100% Parvo -Free kennel and we work hard at keeping it that way.
No Alzimm Baby is ever shipped or delivered. We require that you personally visit here and see the parents, Grandparents, etc when you pick up your puppy to take him/her home.
Puppies are not "picked" until go home day. This allows for as much time as possible before choosing as puppies change so much so fast. This makes for a far better match to your needs than picking early when a puppy is way to immature yet.
If you have are uncomfortable, with our policies, of putting healthy, balanced puppies as our priority, please feel free to look elsewhere.
About Puppy Pick up Day
We arrange most pick up appointments on Saturdays between
11:00 am and 6:00 pm.
considerate in keeping your
puppy pick up date/time with us. We have others that drive a long distance
need to be able to pick their puppy also.
IN fairness to all with the puppy's
best interest at heart, A 5.00 fee per day will be charged for each day
beyond puppy pick up day that we are asked to keep your puppy for
you......... Sorry, No exceptions.
We do request that you do not
visit other kennels, veterinarian offices, pet parks, pet stores the day of your puppy pick up and do not wear
shoes/clothes that have been to the other places listed above.
Children are always encouraged to visit with you. However, we
request that you leave your fur babies home as this is not the place or
time to try to introduce them to your new baby properly.
Past Kenley/Jovina Golden retriever puppies
Alzimm Purchase Contract (New 2016 Updates Coming Soon)
Alzimm is a Hobby Breeder Kennel ONLY, does not raise puppies for breeders, never wholesales puppies or sells to be resold and does not guarantee testicle placement or breeding ability of males or females.
An Important note about Hip Dysplasia-HD
1) Not all HD is all genetic or congenital. It can also be environmental or even both.
2) HD can also be brought on by early spay/neuter ( especially before 12 -18 months of age)
This can cause the bones to not grow at a proper rate causing issues in bone plate growth
Not to mention bringing on the much higher risk of cancer.
3) HD can happen when puppy is allowed to become too overweight causing undue stress on growing ligaments
All of our Adult breeding and retired Dogs are HD clear per our expert veterinarian's (DVM - PHD) exam.
X- rays, including OFA Certifications for Hips are also being done as we can get them finished.
We clearly list any Dogs that have OFA Certifications completed.
Below, excellent links to help clarify the risks of early spay /neuter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enPCZA1WFKY ( Great Video )
Alzimm puppies go home with an exclusive Alzimm Puppy care kit
1) AKC registration papers (Limited registration)
(Goldensheps not included as they are a Crossbreed from 2 AKC parents)
2) First vet visit, shots and parasite control record
3) Pedigree information
4) An Alzimm inclusive Genetic/Congenital written Hip/Health Purchase Contract
5) Puppy care tip sheet.
6) Feeding suggestions
7) A special little Puppy Blankie (Depending on weather, time of year)
8) Nu Vet plus Sample
9) Puppy slip lead
10) Lots of love, attention and socializing with our grand babies and ourselves.
11) One-on-one personal time going over all details at puppy pick up time.
12) The best price possible for the Nice Quality puppy you get
13) Food samples
14) A special hand made puppy toy
Some of our past beautiful Alzimm GSD Puppies
Alzimm Breeding Practices
We now Hip X-Ray and/or OFA our Breeding Dogs and are in the process of getting them all completed. Hopefully, We will be done by Spring of 2016
1) Provides lots of love and care from pre-birth to go home time
1) Feeds adults and puppies properly using high quality foods with AAFCO 5 star ratings
2) Does vet checks on adults and puppies along with proper worming, parasite preventatives, shots
3) Houses breeding adults in the Nursery and/or spacious, clean, warm kennel with connected, outside runs
4) Provides a safe, fenced area for exercise and kennel protection, Does not promote electronic collars.
5) Makes sure puppies are birthed, raised in heated nursery rooms, in our house, with 24/7 people and camera supervision
7) Will not ship any puppy or deliver a puppy away from Alzimm
8) Will be happy to answer questions and give advise when asked
9) Advise support for puppy's life time
10) Makes sure all adults are examined for breeding by our highly qualified licensed veterinarian
11) Understands pedigrees and what breeding traits to match for the best puppies possible
12) Knows each individual dog and their characteristics
13) Helps match up the right puppy with the right family
14) Provides all AKC papers (for AKC registered litters) when puppy goes home.
(We never hold back AKC papers or force spay/neuter contracts)
15) Encourages spay/neuter at a proper, closer to mature age, not young puppies.
16) Do not encourage visitors until puppies have had first shots
17) Invites visitors to see the parents and their living areas when getting their puppy.
18) Breeds for puppies following suggested confirmation guidelines, great temperaments and the best health possible.
19) Always Refuses to place a puppy in a home not deemed proper
20) Provides a good, balanced written genetic, congenital Hip and Health Purchase Contract
21) Flatly refuses to ever sell any puppy to a pet store, puppy mill, back yard breeder, flipper or broker
22) Makes sure we have a good, supportive of breeding, vet who likes and understands the breed and personally knows our pack members.
23) Keeps health and safety of adults and puppies first
24) Breeding for quality family pets, while producing puppies with a diversity of potential.
25) Never farms females out under the guise of "fostering" to USE them for our breeding, benefit at a
later date when convenient. We understand the character and emotions of German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers
and would never promote such trauma to Mommas and new puppies.
We do our best to provide good,healthy,intelligent,puppies for your many years of future enjoyment and like wise expect these puppies to have a safe and loving home to grow up in for their entire lifetime. A safe kennel with proper shelter while outside and/or a fenced in yard or run area is preferred for your puppy's safety and well being. We always recommend taking your puppy to training classes with a reputable trainer, not a pet store training program.
We are not affiliated with any other kennel/breeder
Please feel free to inform us of any interference with us by any other breeder or person.
Do remember that all in Cyber Space is not always what it seems to be
The Fine Print:
Contracts, at time of puppy pick up to go home, Supersede any details
found on this web site, any previous emails, any previous phone
conversations, or any other website information concerning Alzimm
Website information is subject to change without notice.
Please direct any questions to me, Vickie. I am a Hobby Breeder.
the sole proprietor of Alzimm working hard to enrich the Golden Retriever
and German Shepherd breeds for family life and companionship.
However, my Hubby, Kids and Grandchildren love to hang around and help out , donating their labors of love.
Unfortunately, our Maintenance costs are rising. Our pricing is subject to change without notice.